9/02/2010

The Last Of The Curtains... I Hope!!

The Original "door" was still intact.  It was a dirty sticky vinyl accordion door.  I don't like vinyl so this is going to take some thought.  However, I need something up by this weekend so for the time being we have this curtain.

It was made from the left over sheets and is double sided.  The above is the living room view.  The picture below is the bedroom view.
Now I have time to decide if I want to keep this or make a new accordion door out of something else...

Yes, I know it could us an ironing... but the Iron is for Quilting only!!

2 comments:

What a great idea. It is probably much lighter than the original accordion doors. Good Oregon Ducks colors!

A & E in Eugene, OR

Anything other than OU red or Texas orange!!

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar