11/22/2010

Sparkling on The Inside

Well Minerva got her cleaning finally! After a day of dealing with issues, I finally got around to giving her a wash. Under gaucho, in curtain rails, atop counters, mopping floors....man, can they get really dirty when you don't use them for awhile. All that's left for tomorrow is sweep and mop the house, pack the rest of the clothes, pack up the trailer....and wait for Wednesday.


As for the issues, we are now trying to figure out what to do for Christmas in Minerva. Our original plans fell through due to someone else's error. I had to tell the kids no indoor water park...not happy. Now I am attempting to move our Fort Wilderness vacation from March to Christmas and surprise them...but my chances of success are not good. After the Thanksgiving trip I'll be researching alternate options.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar