12/05/2010

2010 Christmas Trip Preparation

There always seems to be time for some pre-trip preparation. Since our original trip was cancelled, the pie I have frozen is to big for my family of four. My daughter is NOT a fan of apple pie and frankly, we just don't eat it after the first day. It seems a waste to take that pie.

A few years ago my husband found this link for single serving pie. So I decided to make an apple and a peach pie in single serving sizes.... I can take enough for those who want it without hogging all the space in Minerva's freezer and the waste.



I think the kids will enjoy doing this...don't you?
Finally, I decided that 12 plus days of using the coleman camping flat ware set was more than I could handle. So we went off to the store and these followed us home.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar