1/26/2011

We visited the Depot today. Shawn has already been out working on Minerva.

You see that little box under the cork board? That tells us what mode our converter is in.... nifty.. right? Shawn forgot to take a picture of this and post it.


This is what Shawn's been working on today. The table wasn't out for very long was it?
Obviously not a perfect match to the original color but pretty close...

As for me, I decided to paint the house bathroom tonight. Two coats on the walls, four hours of work (including drying time), and one coat of paint on my hair/shirt/jeans/socks later (don't hire me if you want a clean job) and the bathroom I intended to paint 8 months ago (paint was waiting in garage) is now light blue... I hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar