1/19/2011

You Want Me To Do What?

This is what I woke to this morning. It took me about 20minutes to convince him to get out of the bed. That look says it all... I don wanna... go away! I don't like you this morning!

On an Airstream related note, we have booked Minerva in for some maintenance at Griffiths RV. We discovered a small case of rear end separation a few months back. Not something to be alarmed about and not surprising really but we have decided to get it fixed before it does become serious. We take her in at the end of March, but at least we will still be able to take a trip for spring break.

Nothing else here but post trip laundry....the fun never ends....

3 comments:

I hope you have a game plan for dealing with the shop's recommendation for fixing the separation. To me, the only right way to do it is labor intensive which means lotsa dollars.

Good luck,
Tom

Well... it isn't exactly cheap. However, we caught it pretty early in the process.

Hi Drake & Sasha!

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments recently and for coming to still visit me even though I couldn't return the favour! :-)

Sorry I've not been over to say hello for so long - we actually still don't have internet in our new home yet(!) - the stupid phone company says we have a problem with our line and won't be online till the first week of Feb! - so my humans have bought a little mobile WiFi but it's not superfast...but I'm slowly coming round to visit my friends now...

Anyway, I have to say, Drake - I TOTALLY know how you feel in that picture! That's the way I feel every morning too! Am just not a morning doggie...and I just don't know why humans have to get up so early! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar