2/01/2011

First Snow Pictures

This is my son's bedroom window. It is literally frozen inside and out. He has a sheen of ice from the condensation on the inside.

Drake was questioning my sanity and Shawn's. After all we should be able to produce a heated backyard for his bathroom pleasure...
This was as far as the dane got for his bathroom duties. I think this was the shortest amount of time either dog had spent outside.
We will get more pictures later. Right now the wind is still blowing snow every where. All 9 inches of it...

2 comments:

"heated backyard for his bathroom pleasure"...oh, my goodness, that is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! HA! HA! HA!

If we ever do live somewhere with snow (which is highly unlikely!!), I'll bet Honey would be the same as Drake!

Hsin-Yi

He is a source of endless entertainment. He took three trips outside before he finally realized he didn't have a choice. It was three or four days before he spent more than 60 seconds outside... and many dirty looks!

Tell Honey that, right now, Australia sounds so very warm.....

Nicki

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar