4/22/2011

Just A Moment To Whine...

I am going to take just a moment to whine and complain. I have sewn on approximately 50 curtain tabs in the last two weeks. I still have quite a few more to go. However, as you can see from the previous posts I finally redid the bedroom curtains... which means lots of tabs! The more tabs the easier the curtains will slide. We also (finally) replaced "door" curtain between the bedroom and living area of the trailer. I basically took a fabric shower curtain, folded it in half, sewed it together, and attached about 10 curtain tabs. Shawn took the hardware off the original vinyl "door" curtain and inserted the edges of the new curtain into it. Pictures to follow.. I hope.


Now I just have to replace the old plastic curtain tabs on the front curtains. I had tried to recycle them but unfortunately they break really easily. However, this isn't something I have to hurry it.

Whining is done now. Celebrating that all the upholstery jobs are done. NO MORE GAUCHO COVERS! NO MORE CURTAINS TO MAKE! Granted I still have to sew some more tabs....but we celebrate what we can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar