12/10/2012

Chef Mickey's, The Monorail, & The Golf Course

We dragged our tired selves out of bed to make it over to the Contemporary on a very cold resort boat.


After the human chef came out and showed us what Liam could eat -


My first plate -

The girls first plate -

Goofy-
 Donald
 The also have pluto, minnie and Mickey but I didn't manage pics of them without the kids.


After this we decided to go up to the top of the contemporary and ride the monorail to Epcot.  First we had to do the resort loop until we reached the Transportation & Ticket Center (TTC) and switch from the resort loop to the Epcot Loop.





When we arrived back at the TTC, the resort monorail had just departed and the Magic Kingdom line was not running.  So we took the ferry over to the Magic Kindgom.  This ride gave us the dubious honor of riding all types of Disney Water Transport on Bay Lake.

 Once back at the Fort, I decided to return to the golf course and get myself a keychain I'd like when I picked up one for my Dad.  Sadly I did not play golf...



I think this was also the night of the TAC Rally unexpected dinner and drinks over in the 300 loop BUT that may have been the night before or after.... honestly, they have all run together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar